- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Pretty Little Liars Box Set: Books 1 to 4
Pretty Little Liars Box Set: Books 1 to 4 (Paperback)
By Sara Shepard
Usually Ships in 1-5 days
Among the mega mansions and perfectly manicured hedges of Rosewood, Pennsylvania, everyone has something to hideespecially four very pretty little liars.
High school juniors Spencer, Hanna, Aria, and Emily have been keeping secrets ever since their best friend, Alison DiLaurentis, disappeared three years ago. But when the girls begin receiving threatening notes from someone named A, their secretsthe big ones, the little ones, even the long-buried onesno longer seem so safe.
Unravel the Pretty Little Liars wildest mysteries in this special box set. But remember, nothing is as it seems in Rosewood . . .
Pretty Little Liars Box Set includes books 1 to 4
About the Author
Sara Shepard is the author of two New York Times bestselling series, Pretty Little Liars and The Lying Game. She graduated from New York University and has an MFA from Brooklyn College. Sara's Pretty Little Liars novels were inspired by her upbringing in Philadelphia's Main Line.
- Heather Sappenfield -- "The View from Who I Was"(3 days)
- Alexandra Fuller -- "Leaving Before the Rains Come"(6 days)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Blowout"(9 days)
- William Ury -- "Getting to Yes with Yourself"(9 days)
- Sw. Shraddhananda aka Rev. Dr. Sonya Jones -- "Jesus Was a Shaktipat Guru"(10 days)