- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
The Brazen Bride
USA Today bestselling author Stephanie Laurens adds a dynamic, sweeping tale to her extraordinary adventures.
They're bold, courageous, resolute . . . ex-officers of the Crown united against a deadly traitor known only as the Black Cobra.
Shipwrecked, wounded, he risks all to pursue his missiononly to discover a partner as daring and brazen as he.
Fiery, tempestuous, a queen in her own realm, she rescues a warrioronly to find her heart under siege.
Bound by passion, linked by need, together they must brave the enemy's gauntlet to win all their hearts' desire.
About the Author
New York Times bestselling author Stephanie Laurens began writing as an escape from the dry world of professional science, a hobby that quickly became a career. Her novels set in Regency England have captivated readers around the globe, making her one of the romance world's most beloved and popular authors.
- Eric Skokan -- "Farm Fork Food"(5 days)
- Jon Bassoff -- "Factory Town"(6 days)
- Dannielle Owens-Reid & Kristin Russo -- "This Is a Book for Parents of Gay Kids"(7 days)
- Julie Hedlund & Susan Eaddy -- "My Love for You Is the Sun"(8 days)
- Veterans Speak Book Club Discussion of "The Yellow Birds"(8 days)