- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
When Pinkalicious and Peter decide to visit their favorite park, they find that it's no longer their favorite placethe park is now filled with stinky trash! So, Pinkalicious decides to make an extra-special wand out of a stick and some flowers. Now whenever Pinkalicious makes a wish, adds a little love, and recites a pinkatastic rhyme, something amazing happens: It's pinkerrific magic!
Join Pinkalicious as she turns an ordinary place into an Emeraldalicious world.
About the Author
Victoria Kann is the author-artist of two #1 New York Times bestselling books, Silverlicious and Goldilicious, and is the artist and coauthor of the New York Times bestsellers Pinkalicious and Purplicious. In addition, Victoria cowrote Pinkalicious: The Musical, which premiered in New York City to sold-out audiences and continues to be performed across the country. Her award-winning artwork has graced the covers and pages of many magazines, newspapers, and books. She lives with her husband, who is a toy designer, and their two daughters, and works in a studio overlooking an Emeraldalicious garden of her own.
- Deborah Frazier -- "Colorado's Hot Springs"(1 day)
- Travel Writing: A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(3 days)
- Nathaniel Vinton -- "The Fall Line"(3 days)
- Heather Sappenfield -- "The View from Who I Was"(7 days)
- Alexandra Fuller -- "Leaving Before the Rains Come"(10 days)