- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
New York Post Train Your Brain Su Doku: Difficult
New York Post Train Your Brain Su Doku: Difficult (Paperback)
By Wayne Gould
Usually Ships in 1-5 days
The official utterly addictive number-placing puzzle
Give your brain a workout with these all new Difficult-level puzzles. Their addictive power will not only entertain—Su Doku puzzles engage your mind, improve your concentration, and help you stay mentally fit. There's no excuse for slow thinking and flabby wits when you can train your brain!
Beware of pale imitations. These are the original and official Su Doku puzzles by Wayne Gould—New York Post's Su Doku puzzle master and one of Time magazine's Most Influential People.
About the Author
Wayne Gould is the brains behind Su Doku. A former High Court judge in Hong Kong, he now spends his time developing the puzzle.
- Deborah Frazier -- "Colorado's Hot Springs"(10 hours)
- Travel Writing: A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(2 days)
- Nathaniel Vinton -- "The Fall Line"(2 days)
- Heather Sappenfield -- "The View from Who I Was"(6 days)
- Alexandra Fuller -- "Leaving Before the Rains Come"(9 days)