- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Road Rage CD: Road Rage CD
Road Rage unites Richard Matheson's classic Duel and the contemporary work it inspired—two power-packed short stories by three of the genre's most acclaimed authors. Duel, an unforgettable tale about a driver menaced by a semi truck, was the source for Stephen Spielberg's acclaimed first film of the same name. Throttle, by Stephen King and Joe Hill, is a duel of a different kind, pitting a faceless trucker against a tribe of motorcycle outlaws, in the simmering Nevada desert. Their battle is fought out on twenty miles of the most lonely road in the country, a place where the only thing worse than not knowing what you're up against, is slowing down . . .
About the Author
Joe Hill is the New York Times bestselling author of the novels Horns and Heart-Shaped Box and the prizewinning story collection 20th Century Ghosts. He is also the Eisner awardwinning writer of an ongoing comic book series, Locke & Key. His new novel, NOS4A2, will be published in May 2013. You can follow Joe on Twitter, where he goes by the inspired handle of @joe_hill.
- Travel Writing: A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(1 day)
- Nathaniel Vinton -- "The Fall Line"(1 day)
- Heather Sappenfield -- "The View from Who I Was"(5 days)
- Alexandra Fuller -- "Leaving Before the Rains Come"(8 days)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Blowout"(11 days)