- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Judgment and Wrath
Former Special Forces military operative-turned-problem solver Joe Hunter is enjoying a quiet, new life in Florida when he's approached by a man who wants Hunter to bring his daughter home. Marianne, her father says, is being held by an abusive boyfriend, millionaire Bradley Jorgenson, and her rescue is imperative. But the girl Hunter discovers at Jorgenson's luxurious island residence seems happy, and her beau harmless and loving. the real problem is Dantalion.
A brilliant, sadistic psychopatha merciless contract killer with a terrifying personal agendaDantalion has his sights set on the couple when he shows up at Jorgenson's mansion. Suddenly the only choice is to run, as a simple snatch-and-grab becomes a deadly game of cat-and-mouse in the Florida swamplands, a desperate battle for survival against a maniac who'll let nobody live who stands in his way . . . not even Joe Hunter.
About the Author
Matt Hilton has worked in private security and for the Cumbria police department. As an expert in kempo jujitsu, he holds the rank of fourth dan, and founded and taught at the respected Bushidokan Dojo. He is the award-winning author of the internationally bestselling Joe Hunter series. Hilton is married and lives in England.
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "What Goes On"(1 day)
- Mary Rockwood Lane -- "Healing with the Arts"(1 day)
- Mirabai Starr -- "Saint Francis of Assisi", "Saint Teresa of Avila", and "The Showings of Julian of Norwich"(2 days)
- 25 Days of Grinch-mas Holiday Storytime, Featuring The Grinch!(8 days)
- Used Book Office Closed(10 days)