- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Fancy Nancy: Pajama Day
When Bree asks Nancy to be twins for Pajama Day, Nancy isn't so sure. She wants to wear her elegant new nightgown. After all, it is unique! (That's fancy for one of a kind.) But Nancy is disappointed when Bree ends up being twins with another girl in class. It's hard to be one of a kind when being two of a kind seems like so much fun. . . .
Young readers will love this sweet addition to the Fancy Nancy I Can Read series. With easy-to-read text, vivid illustrations, and a story to make you laugh out loud, this is a perfect choice for any Fancy Nancy fan!
About the Author
Jane O'Connor and Robin Preiss Glasser are the author and illustrator of the #1 New York Times bestselling Fancy Nancy series. Jane lives with her family in New York City. Robin lives with her family in Southern California.
Desde la publicacion de Nancy la Elegante, el closet de Jane O’Connor cuenta con tantas boas, coronas y atuendos brillantes que a veces sus amigas no la reconocen por la calle. Aun reside (esa es una palabra elegante para decir que vive) en la ciudad de Nueva York con su familia y su companero canino, Arrow.
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "What Goes On"(1 day)
- Mary Rockwood Lane -- "Healing with the Arts"(1 day)
- Mirabai Starr -- "Saint Francis of Assisi", "Saint Teresa of Avila", and "The Showings of Julian of Norwich"(2 days)
- 25 Days of Grinch-mas Holiday Storytime, Featuring The Grinch!(8 days)
- Used Book Office Closed(10 days)