- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Rebound Rules: The Art of Success 2.0
The only coach in college history to lead three different schools to the Final Four, Rick Pitino is a basketball icon. He is an NCAA champion and a bestselling author, but Pitino's journey has not been without life-altering adversity, including the devastating loss of his infant son, Daniel, and the death of his brother-in-law and best friend in the World Trade Center attacks of 9/11.
In his new book, Pitino is more deeply personal, more inspiring, more practical, and more powerful than ever before. More than a comeback story, Rebound Rules is a manual for overcoming life's difficulties and resetting your worldview for a fresh start, written by one of the sporting world's most innovative and dynamic leaders.
About the Author
Rick Pitino is the head coach at the University of Louisville. He won the NCAA Championship in 1996 with Kentucky and has won the SEC Tournament Championship five times. He lives in Louisville, Kentucky.
- David Gessner -- "All the Wild That Remains"(1 day)
- Tara Dairman -- "The Stars of Summer"(2 days)
- Ann Stewart Zachwieja, Katie Wise, Yoon Park, and Eddy Jordan -- "Listen to Your Mother"(3 days)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Strange Angels"(8 days)
- David Loy -- "A New Buddhist Path"(8 days)