- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
A Dark Love
Only Caroline knows the truth about her husband, the brilliant psychoanalyst whose list of patients includes some of Washington, D.C.'s, most celebrated. Caroline has seen the darkest side of this cruel, controlling psychopath who watches her every move. With only a few precious minutes allotted to her, escape is now or never. Caroline must run for her life . . . as far and fast as she can.
But even two thousand miles isn't far enough. A new identity, new town, and new love—rugged pro-footballer-turned-outdoorsman Ken Kincaid—won't protect her. Because Caroline knows Porter will never stop until he's hunted her down.
And there will be a reckoning . . .
About the Author
Margaret Vodopia Carroll is a New York City native. The author of A Dark Love, she earned a BA from The George Washington University, and has lived in London; New York; Washington, D.C.; and Santa Fe, New Mexico. She enjoyed a high-flying career in publishing and public relations, specializing in international luxury travel. Her job took her all over the globe until she got married and became a mother, thereby embarking on the most exciting adventure of her life. The Carrolls live in Michigan with a Scottish terrier named Buddy.
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Night Guest"(3 days)
- Marilyn Krysl -- "Yes, There Will Be Singing"(4 days)
- Binx Selby & Linda Jade Fong -- "The Balancepoint Mealplan & Cookbook"(5 days)
- Matteo Pistono -- "Fearless in Tibet"(6 days)
- Travel Writing -- A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(7 days)