- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Seven Secrets of Seduction
Scandalous and provocative, The Seven Secrets of Seduction is an intoxicating insight into the mind of men and the desires of womenand the book has all the ton talking.
Secret #1: Every good seduction begins with a baited hook . . .
Well-educated, but not part of society, Miranda Chase is just as captivated by the erotic pages as everyone else in London. Intrigued by the layers she sees beneath the book's surface, she writes an editorial about it, never realizing that her passionate words will draw an actual viscount to her uncle's bookshop.
Maximilian, Viscount Downing, has very particular ideas about passion and sees truth only in desire. He freely flaunts his sensual power and seeks nothing more than another conquestthe one that could justify his entire debauched existence. But Miranda's blend of innocence, trust, and love cause a strange thing to happen on the way to this seduction. Something that just might threaten the very fabric of his jaded heart . . .
About the Author
Anne Mallory is a lifelong romance reader who sold her first novel to Avon Books after becoming a finalist in RWAs Golden Heart contest. In Total Surrender is her eleventh book. A native Michigander, Anne currently lives in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Boulder Ballet Storytime Reading of "The Firebird" and "Carnival of the Animals"(3 minutes)
- David Gessner -- "All the Wild That Remains"(2 days)
- Tara Dairman -- "The Stars of Summer"(3 days)
- Ann Stewart Zachwieja, Katie Wise, Yoon Park, and Eddy Jordan -- "Listen to Your Mother"(4 days)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Strange Angels"(9 days)