- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Warriors: Omen of the Stars #5: The Forgotten Warrior
The end of the stars draws near.
Three must become four to battle
the darkness that lasts forever. . . .
A divided StarClan has driven a treacherous rift between the four warrior Clans, and the spirits of the Dark Forest are gaining strength. As tensions reach a breaking point, an outsider suddenly appears in ThunderClan's midst, spreading discord and pushing the Clans even further apart. Now, with Clanmates turning against one another and a full-scale battle looming closer, the warrior cats will be forced to choose whose word they can trust—before it's too late.
About the Author
Erin Hunter is inspired by a fascination with the ferocity of the natural world. As well as having great respect for nature in all its forms, Erin enjoys creating rich mythical explanations for animal behavior. She is also the author of the bestselling Warriors and Survivors series.
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Night Guest"(6 hours)
- Marilyn Krysl -- "Yes, There Will Be Singing"(1 day)
- Binx Selby & Linda Jade Fong -- "The Balancepoint Mealplan & Cookbook"(2 days)
- Matteo Pistono -- "Fearless in Tibet"(3 days)
- Travel Writing -- A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(4 days)