- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Amelia Bedelia's First Valentine
Amelia Bedelia is sure she will love everything about Valentine's Day.
- The sweet surprises
- Cards to give and receive
- A party at school
- A big, long family hug
Amelia Bedelia can't wait.
What could be better?
Hooray for Valentine's Day!
About the Author
Herman Parish was in the fourth grade when his aunt, Peggy Parish, wrote the first book about Amelia Bedelia. The author lives in Princeton, New Jersey.
Praise for Amelia Bedelia's First Valentine…
Praise for Amelia Bedelia’s First Day of School:New York Times Bestseller“Amelia [Bedelia] wears her new picture-book format well…[It] works beautifully as a new way to encounter the gaffe-prone gal.”
-New York Times Book Review
“Readers will giggle over Amelia Bedelia’s mishaps, and her genuine joie de vivre may assuage first-day fears.”
“Her ingenuous spirit will continue to capture hearts.”
- Travel Writing: A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(1 day)
- Nathaniel Vinton -- "The Fall Line"(1 day)
- Heather Sappenfield -- "The View from Who I Was"(5 days)
- Alexandra Fuller -- "Leaving Before the Rains Come"(8 days)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Blowout"(11 days)