- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
You don't have to be alive to be awakened.
Chloe Saunders is a living science experimentnot only can she see ghosts, but she was genetically altered by a sinister organization called the Edison Group. She's a teenage necromancer whose powers are out of control, which means she can raise the dead without even trying. Now Chloe's running for her life with three of her supernatural friendsa charming sorcerer, a cynical werewolf, and a disgruntled witchand they have to find someone who can help them before the Edison Group catches them.
Or die trying.
About the Author
Kelley Armstrong is the author of the New York Times bestselling Darkest Powers/Darkness Rising series for young adults as well as the Otherworld and Nadia Stafford series. She lives with her family in Ontario, Canada.
Praise for The Awakening…
“A page-turner. Readers will anticipate the book to follow.”
-Voice of Youth Advocates (VOYA)
“Armstrong has some fun toying with supernatural teen thriller conventions, and the taut pacing should please fans of the exploding genre.”
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Night Guest"(2 hours)
- Marilyn Krysl -- "Yes, There Will Be Singing"(1 day)
- Binx Selby & Linda Jade Fong -- "The Balancepoint Mealplan & Cookbook"(2 days)
- Matteo Pistono -- "Fearless in Tibet"(3 days)
- Travel Writing -- A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(4 days)