- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Return to Sullivans Island
It was impossible to remember how gorgeous the Lowcountry was. It never changed and everyone depended on that.
Newly graduated from college, Beth Hayes has worlds to conquer. But her grand ambitions are put on hold when she's elected by the family elders to house-sit the Island Gambleghosts and all.
But there is much about life and her family's past that Beth doesn't understand. And her plans to rest and rejuvenateto bask in memory and the magic of white clapboards and shimmering blue waters begin dangerously unraveling when she falls in love.
Still, everything here happens for a reasonand disappointment, betrayal, even tragedy are more easily handled when surrounded by beloved family and loyal friends.
About the Author
Bestselling author DOROTHEA BENTON FRANK was born and raised on Sullivans Island, South Carolina. She and her husband divide their time between South Carolina and New Jersey. Please visit her website at www.dotfrank.com and join her on Facebook.
Praise for Return to Sullivans Island…
Tight storytelling, winsomely oddball characters and touches of Southern magic make this a winner.
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Night Guest"(2 hours)
- Marilyn Krysl -- "Yes, There Will Be Singing"(1 day)
- Binx Selby & Linda Jade Fong -- "The Balancepoint Mealplan & Cookbook"(2 days)
- Matteo Pistono -- "Fearless in Tibet"(3 days)
- Travel Writing -- A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(4 days)