- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
When the rental house shared by chef Yolanda Garcia and her irrepressible aunt Ferdinanda is destroyed by arson, the pair moves in with cop-turned-PI Ernest McLeod. But then Ernest is shot dead and his house is set on fire, nearly killing Yolanda, Ferdinanda, and their good friend, Colorado caterer Goldy Schulz, along with nine beagle puppies that Ernest had recently rescued from a puppy mill.
Concerned for her friends, Goldy invites them to stay with her. But even her house isnt safe. After a failed break-in and the discovery of a second body, the intrepid Goldy decides to swap her chefs hat for a sleuthing cap. Now shes got to move fast because its crunch time and a killer is getting dangerously close.
About the Author
Diane Mott Davidson is the author of fourteen bestselling novels featuring the irresistible Goldy Schulz. She lives in Colorado with her family.
Praise for Crunch Time…
-Richmond Times-Dispatch on Crunch Time
“Fans who relished Davidson’s previous culinary mysteries will assuredly eat up this newest one, too.”
-Booklist on Crunch Time
-Publishers Weekly on Crunch Time
“Davidson’s fans will not be disappointed.”
-Kirkus Reviews on Crunch Time
- Doris Kearns Goodwin -- "The Bully Pulpit"(1 day)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "What Goes On"(3 days)
- Mary Rockwood Lane -- "Healing with the Arts"(3 days)
- Mirabai Starr -- "Saint Francis of Assisi", "Saint Teresa of Avila", and "The Showings of Julian of Norwich"(4 days)
- 25 Days of Grinch-mas Holiday Storytime, Featuring The Grinch!(10 days)