- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
It's been a long summer for Goldy Schulz, who is engaged in planning a wedding reception for Aspen Meadow's nuttiest bridezilla. But then Doc Finn, beloved local physician and the best friend of Goldy's godfather, Jack, is killed when his car tumbles into a ravine. Jack thinks Doc was murdered because of the research he was doing at the local spaallegations that are confirmed when Jack himself is attacked.
So Goldy adds more work to her plate and dons chef's whites to go undercover at the spa, where coffee is outlawed in favor of smoothies. But if she doesn't find the clever killer on the spa grounds who's watching her every move, catering weddings and cooking low-fat food might just be the death of Goldy Schulz . . .
And enjoy Goldy's delectable recipes, including fatally flaky cookies and nutcase cranberry-apricot bread!
About the Author
Diane Mott Davidson is the author of fourteen bestselling novels featuring the irresistible Goldy Schulz. She lives in Colorado with her family.
Praise for Fatally Flaky…
“Another winning entry in Davidson’s mouthwatering series.”
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Night Guest"(1 day)
- Marilyn Krysl -- "Yes, There Will Be Singing"(2 days)
- Binx Selby & Linda Jade Fong -- "The Balancepoint Mealplan & Cookbook"(3 days)
- Matteo Pistono -- "Fearless in Tibet"(4 days)
- Travel Writing -- A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(5 days)