- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
She's So Money
Who knew that getting in trouble could be so much fun?
Maya has always been the good girl. Camden is the popular jock with a bigger ego than brain. Maya never thought there'd be a reason for them to, like, interact. But when the biggest mistake of her life lands her in need of a seriously devious plan, she discovers Camden isn't as dumb as he looks. And now that Maya's playing the bad girl (lying, cheating, swindling, and, um, shopping), she might as well do it right and flirt with the bad boy. . . .
About the Author
Cherry Cheva (full name: Cherry Chevapravatdumrong) is the author of She's So Money. Cherry is originally from Ann Arbor, Michigan, and currently lives in Los Angeles, California, where she writes for the animated series Family Guy.
Praise for She's So Money…
“Cherry Cheva is hilarious. And She’s So Money is a kick-booty read!”
-Lauren Myracle, New York Times–bestselling author of ttyl, ttfn, and l8r g8r
- Graeme Simsion -- "The Rosie Project"(15 hours)
- Doris Kearns Goodwin -- "The Bully Pulpit"(2 days)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "What Goes On"(4 days)
- Mary Rockwood Lane -- "Healing with the Arts"(4 days)
- Mirabai Starr -- "Saint Francis of Assisi", "Saint Teresa of Avila", and "The Showings of Julian of Norwich"(5 days)