- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
She's So Money
Who knew that getting in trouble could be so much fun?
Maya has always been the good girl. Camden is the popular jock with a bigger ego than brain. Maya never thought there'd be a reason for them to, like, interact. But when the biggest mistake of her life lands her in need of a seriously devious plan, she discovers Camden isn't as dumb as he looks. And now that Maya's playing the bad girl (lying, cheating, swindling, and, um, shopping), she might as well do it right and flirt with the bad boy. . . .
About the Author
Cherry Cheva (full name: Cherry Chevapravatdumrong) is the author of She's So Money. Cherry is originally from Ann Arbor, Michigan, and currently lives in Los Angeles, California, where she writes for the animated series Family Guy.
Praise for She's So Money…
“Cherry Cheva is hilarious. And She’s So Money is a kick-booty read!”
-Lauren Myracle, New York Times–bestselling author of ttyl, ttfn, and l8r g8r
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Night Guest"(3 days)
- Marilyn Krysl -- "Yes, There Will Be Singing"(4 days)
- Binx Selby & Linda Jade Fong -- "The Balancepoint Mealplan & Cookbook"(5 days)
- Matteo Pistono -- "Fearless in Tibet"(6 days)
- Travel Writing -- A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(7 days)