- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Once Upon a Saturday
It's Saturday at last—no school, no homework, no lessons.
The day belongs to June. She can search for wild animals, learn how to fly, or maybe even discover long-lost treasure. But before she is free to enjoy her day, June must face one big problem: her list of chores! Luckily, the only thing bigger than June's list of chores is her imagination, and she finds that with a little ingenuity even humdrum activities like eating her breakfast, sweeping the leaves, and cleaning her room can become an adventure.
About the Author
Leslie Lammle is the author and illustrator of Once Upon a Saturday. Her watercolor illustrations have appeared in The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal and in various magazines. Leslie was born in Canada and now lives in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Night Guest"(Now)
- Marilyn Krysl -- "Yes, There Will Be Singing"(1 day)
- Binx Selby & Linda Jade Fong -- "The Balancepoint Mealplan & Cookbook"(2 days)
- Matteo Pistono -- "Fearless in Tibet"(3 days)
- Travel Writing -- A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(4 days)