- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Marley: A Dog Like No Other
Make way for Marley!
When the Grogan family is ready for a dog, they choose Marley, a yellow furball of a puppy who quickly grows into a large, rowdy Labrador retriever. Marley has a zest for life, and as he grows, so does his enthusiasm. He has an appetite for whatever he can get his paws on—from fine jewelry to underwear—and the one thing he always finds is trouble. Marley even gets kicked out of obedience school! Can this rambunctious pup ever learn how to be a good boy?
About the Author
John Grogan is the author of the #1 adult bestseller Marley & Me: Life and Love with the Worlds Worst Dog, which inspired the bestselling middle-grade memoir Marley: A Dog Like No Other and the #1 bestselling picture book Bad Dog, Marley! He is also the author of the bestselling A Very Marley Christmas, Marley Goes to School, and Marley and the Kittens. John lives with his wife and three children and their new dogs, Gracie and Woodson, in the Pennsylvania countryside.
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Night Guest"(3 days)
- Marilyn Krysl -- "Yes, There Will Be Singing"(4 days)
- Binx Selby & Linda Jade Fong -- "The Balancepoint Mealplan & Cookbook"(5 days)
- Matteo Pistono -- "Fearless in Tibet"(6 days)
- Travel Writing -- A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(7 days)