- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Warriors Field Guide: Secrets of the Clans
Now the truth can be revealed
Look within to find:
- The mystical origins and secret legends of the Clans.
- An insiders' tour of the Clan camps and territories.
- The histories and characters of each Clan, and information about their leaders and medicine cats.
- Knowledge of cats outside the Clans.
- The tenets of the warrior code.
- Prophecies and omens, and how they have been fulfilled.
And many more truths about the secrets, beliefs, and daily lives of the cats of the Clans.
About the Author
Erin Hunter is inspired by a fascination with the ferocity of the natural world. As well as having great respect for nature in all its forms, Erin enjoys creating rich mythical explanations for animal behavior. She is also the author of the bestselling Warriors and Survivors series.
- Graeme Simsion -- "The Rosie Project"(8 hours)
- Doris Kearns Goodwin -- "The Bully Pulpit"(2 days)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "What Goes On"(4 days)
- Mary Rockwood Lane -- "Healing with the Arts"(4 days)
- Mirabai Starr -- "Saint Francis of Assisi", "Saint Teresa of Avila", and "The Showings of Julian of Norwich"(5 days)