- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Pilgrim at Tinker Creek
Pilgrim at Tinker Creek is the story of a dramatic year in Virginia's Blue Ridge valley. Annie Dillard sets out to see what she can see. What she sees are astonishing incidents of "mystery, death, beauty, violence."
About the Author
Annie Dillard has written eleven books, including the memoir of her parents, An American Childhood; the Northwest pioneer epic The Living; and the nonfiction narrative Pilgrim at Tinker Creek. A gregarious recluse, she is a member of the American Academy of Arts and Letters.
- A Workshop with Chanel Helgason MD -- "First Steps to Time Mastery"(1 day)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Self Portrait with Expletives"(4 days)
- TaraShea Nesbit -- "The Wives of Los Alamos"(4 days)
- David Aguilar -- "Alien Worlds"(5 days)
- Jeffrey Bennett -- "What Is Relativity?"(6 days)