- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
AskMen.com Presents From the Bar to the Bedroom: The 11 Rules for Picking Up and Pleasuring Women
Gentlemen, start your engines. From the Bar to the Bedroom is the definitive goto book for anyone in need of guidance when it comes to bedding the fairer sex, from approaching the woman one wishes to take home to dazzling her once she's there.
Divided into 11 rules, the book begins by helping men learn the fundamentals of confidence and conversation. It moves on to instruct men on the virtues of foreplay, the importance of having a sexfriendly bachelor pad, ways they can pick up women at the gym or at the office, and the variety of techniques and tricks they can use to make her night unforgettable. With tasteful line drawings, loads of tips, and a friendly, humorous tone, it is essential reading for everyone from the novice who wants to enter the game to the player who wants to polish his moves.
About the Author
James Bassil is the editor-in-chief of AskMen.com.
- Deborah Frazier -- "Colorado's Hot Springs"(1 day)
- Travel Writing: A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(3 days)
- Nathaniel Vinton -- "The Fall Line"(3 days)
- Heather Sappenfield -- "The View from Who I Was"(7 days)
- Alexandra Fuller -- "Leaving Before the Rains Come"(10 days)