- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
AskMen.com Presents The Style Bible: The 11 Rules for Building a Complete and Timeless Wardrobe
The Style Bible is an indispensable handbook filled with fundamentals that every man can use to improve his dress sense and lifestyle. Divided into 11 rules, The Style Bible helps you build a versatile wardrobe; coordinate different colors, patterns, and accessories; learn which clothes flatter your body type; and navigate the worlds of shoes, jeans, and watches. You'll also learn how to dress appropriately for any occasion or environment, from meetings at the office to first dates and nights on the town. With instructive illustrations and loads of tips, The Style Bible is essential reading for every man who wants to dress to impress.
About the Author
James Bassil is the editor-in-chief of AskMen.com.
- Jeff Wilson -- "The Greened House Effect"(1 day)
- Bruce Kawin -- "Selected Film Essays and Interviews"(2 days)
- Sil & Eliza Reynolds -- "Mothering and Daughtering"(3 days)
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Twelve Tribes of Hattie"(8 days)
- Elana Amsterdam -- "Paleo Cooking from Elana's Pantry"(9 days)