- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Avalon High: Coronation #2: Homecoming
Meg Cabot's magical Arthurian epic continues . . . Manga style!
Will's dangerous brother, Marco, has been released from the mental hospital, and it seems as if he's turned over a new leaf. But Ellie isn't sure she trusts him yet, especially when she keeps having creepy nightmares about him every night.
Meanwhile, Mr. Morton is still convinced that Ellie's boyfriend, Will, is the reincarnation of King Arthur and that if Ellie doesn't help Will believe this, too, the world is going to end—this Friday. But all this won't stop Ellie from trying to pull off the big dinner party she's arranged to reunite Will with his parents . . . even though it might be a total disaster.
When you and your friends are reliving Arthurian legend, you can never catch a break!
About the Author
Meg Cabot was born in Bloomington, Indiana. In addition to her adult contemporary fiction, she is the author of the bestselling young adult fiction series The Princess Diaries. She lives in Key West, Florida, with her husband.
- A Workshop with Chanel Helgason MD -- "First Steps to Time Mastery"(6 hours)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Self Portrait with Expletives"(3 days)
- TaraShea Nesbit -- "The Wives of Los Alamos"(3 days)
- David Aguilar -- "Alien Worlds"(4 days)
- Jeffrey Bennett -- "What Is Relativity?"(5 days)