- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Bad Dog, Marley!
Make way for Marley!
Mommy, Daddy, Cassie, and Baby Louie welcome Marley, a lovable puppy, into their home. But Marley doesnt stay a pint-sized pup for long. He grows and grows, and the bigger Marley gets, the bigger trouble he gets into. Big, bad-boy trouble. Will this family have to find a new home for their misbehaving pooch, or will he prove he can be a good boy?
About the Author
John Grogan is the author of the #1 adult bestseller Marley & Me: Life and Love with the Worlds Worst Dog, which inspired the bestselling middle-grade memoir Marley: A Dog Like No Other and the #1 bestselling picture book Bad Dog, Marley! He is also the author of the bestselling A Very Marley Christmas, Marley Goes to School, and Marley and the Kittens. John lives with his wife and three children and their new dogs, Gracie and Woodson, in the Pennsylvania countryside.
- Deborah Frazier -- "Colorado's Hot Springs"(1 day)
- Travel Writing: A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(3 days)
- Nathaniel Vinton -- "The Fall Line"(3 days)
- Heather Sappenfield -- "The View from Who I Was"(7 days)
- Alexandra Fuller -- "Leaving Before the Rains Come"(10 days)