- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
It's Not Fair!
Why'd I get the smaller half? Why don't you yell at her? Why does my team always lose? Why can't we have a pet giraffe? Because that's life.
And life can't always go the way we want it to. But with this delightful and witty book, Amy Krouse Rosenthal and Tom Lichtenheld reassure us that everyone, including pigs, planets, and square pegs, sometimes thinks: It's not fair!
About the Author
Amy Krouse Rosenthal is a New York Times bestselling author of books for children and grown-ups. Her childrens books include the Cookies series, illustrated by Jane Dyer and Brooke Dyer; Duck! Rabbit!, The OK Book, Yes Day!, and Its Not Fair!, illustrated by Tom Lichtenheld; Spoon, illustrated by Scott Magoon; The Wonder Book, illustrated by Paul Schmid; and This Plus That, Little Pea, Little Hoot, and Little Oink, illustrated by Jen Corace. Her work for grown-ups includes the memoir Encyclopedia of an Ordinary Life and the film project The Beckoning of Lovely. Amy lives online at www.whoisamy.com and for real in Chicago.
- Heather Sappenfield -- "The View from Who I Was"(4 days)
- Alexandra Fuller -- "Leaving Before the Rains Come"(7 days)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Blowout"(10 days)
- William Ury -- "Getting to Yes with Yourself"(10 days)
- Sw. Shraddhananda aka Rev. Dr. Sonya Jones -- "Jesus Was a Shaktipat Guru"(11 days)