- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
All three characters from the #l national bestselling If You Give . . . series have brought their books, recipes, songs, and activities to this family treasury, chock-a-block full of fun things to do. Parents, grab your kids! Kids, grab your parents and join Mouse, Moose, and Pig as they read, bake, sing, and play.
About the Author
Laura Numeroff is the author of many books for young readers in addition to the If You Give . . . series, including The Chicken Sisters and Laura Numeroff's 10-Step Guide To Living With Your Monster. She loves to play tennis and travel and lives in Los Angeles, California. A portion of her royalties will be donated to First Book, a national nonprofit organization that promotes childrens literacy.
- Jeff Wilson -- "The Greened House Effect"(Now)
- Bruce Kawin -- "Selected Film Essays and Interviews"(1 day)
- Sil & Eliza Reynolds -- "Mothering and Daughtering"(2 days)
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Twelve Tribes of Hattie"(7 days)
- Elana Amsterdam -- "Paleo Cooking from Elana's Pantry"(8 days)