- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Good Groom Hunting
On the trail of fortune . . .
Adventurous Josephine Hale is determined to live up to her scandalous heritage. With half of a crumbling treasure map that belonged to her grandfather, the legendary pirate, in her possession, the bold and beautiful lady is half-way to a fortune. Unfortunately, the remainder of the map belongs to Stephen Doubleday, Earl of Westman, her family's sworn enemy—and Josie will do anything to get her hands on it . . . even if it means seducing the handsome rogue.
And a passion beyond dreams
Utterly destitute, Stephen never dreamed a fairy tale about pirate's treasure would turn out to be true—bringing him a possible fortune and a passionate lover. But will joining in this wild, impetuous beauty's perilous undertaking be the biggest mistake of his life? Or will it lead Stephen and Josie to a treasure far more precious than pirate gold—a fiery and forever love?
About the Author
Shana Galen is a former public school teacher in Houston, Texas. Newly married, Shana lives with her husband and two cats. She writes almost full time, which requires daily trips to the mall because shopping is the only activity that really allows her to think. (That's her story, and she's sticking to it!)
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Night Guest"(3 days)
- Marilyn Krysl -- "Yes, There Will Be Singing"(4 days)
- Binx Selby & Linda Jade Fong -- "The Balancepoint Mealplan & Cookbook"(5 days)
- Matteo Pistono -- "Fearless in Tibet"(6 days)
- Travel Writing -- A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(7 days)