- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Single mom Lizabeth Kane isn't exactly construction materialshe's never picked up a hammer in her life. But she desperately needs the job that builder Matt Hallahan is offering. And even though he knows better, Matt can't refuse her irresistible smile.
Matt Hallahan isn't exactly relationship material—he has always been too busy working on other people's houses to make a home of his own. And even though she knows better, Lizabeth can't stop thinking about the rugged carpenter.
Is the relationship Matt and Lizabeth are building solidor more like a house of cards?
About the Author
Bestselling author Janet Evanovich is the winner of the New Jersey Romance Writers Golden Leaf Award and multiple Romantic Times awards, including Lifetime Achievement. She is also a long-standing member of RWA.
- Boulder Ballet Storytime Reading of "The Firebird" and "Carnival of the Animals"(0 minutes)
- David Gessner -- "All the Wild That Remains"(2 days)
- Tara Dairman -- "The Stars of Summer"(3 days)
- Ann Stewart Zachwieja, Katie Wise, Yoon Park, and Eddy Jordan -- "Listen to Your Mother"(4 days)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Strange Angels"(9 days)