- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
A Year with Jesus: Daily Readings and Meditations
Spend a year with Jesus with commentary and meditations by the definitive voice for Christian spirituality today.
Chosen from the Gospels of Matthew and John, the 365 readings encourage us to remove ourselves from our hectic, day-to-day pace and reflect on the life and teachings of Jesus himself. These Gospel selections are accompanied by reflections and prayers from bestselling Christian author Eugene Peterson. Readers will discover a daily companion that offers wisdom and guidance throughout the year.
About the Author
Eugene H. Peterson, author of The Pastor and translator of The Message, is professor emeritus of spiritual theology at Regent College. He and his wife, Jan, live in Montana.
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Orphan Master's Son"(1 day)
- Julie DuBose -- "Effortless Beauty"(2 days)
- How Do Books Get Published? A Seminar with Literary Agent Sara Megibow(3 days)
- Linda Kohanov -- "The Power of the Herd"(8 days)
- Suspense Quadrupled: Four Writers of Mystery(9 days)