- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Sharpe's Trafalgar: The Battle of Trafalgar, 21 October, 1805
"We've got the six carronades, sir, and they can throw thirty-two pounds apiece plus a cask of musket balls as well, which will make a Frenchman weep, sir. Or so I'm told, sir."
Richard Sharpesoldier, hero, roguethe man you always want on your side. Born in poverty, he joined the army to escape jail and climbed the ranks by sheer brutal courage. He knows no other family than the regiment of the 95th Rifles, whose green jacket he proudly wears.
About the Author
Bernard Cornwell is the author of the acclaimed New York Times bestsellers Agincourt and The Fort; the bestselling Saxon Tales, which include The Last Kingdom, The Pale Horseman, Lords of the North, Sword Song, The Burning Land, and most recently Death of Kings; and the Richard Sharpe novels, among many others. He lives with his wife on Cape Cod and in Charleston, South Carolina.
Praise for Sharpe's Trafalgar: The Battle of Trafalgar, 21 October, 1805…
“The direct heir to Patrick O’Brian.”
“Fun page-turners that fan clubs all over the world are devoted to.”
-Wall Street Journal
“Excellently entertaining. If you love historical drama . . . then look no further.”
“One of today’s truly great storytellers.”
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "What Goes On"(2 hours)
- Mary Rockwood Lane -- "Healing with the Arts"(2 hours)
- Mirabai Starr -- "Saint Francis of Assisi", "Saint Teresa of Avila", and "The Showings of Julian of Norwich"(1 day)
- 25 Days of Grinch-mas Holiday Storytime, Featuring The Grinch!(7 days)
- Used Book Office Closed(9 days)