- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
A Knight to Remember
His Power Matched her Pride
Fallen from grace and sheltered in a convent, Lady Edlyn is a skilled herbalist forced to secretly tend the wounds of Hugh de Florisoun. A knight renowned for his prowess on the battlefield and in the bedchamber, Hugh is a man who is no stranger to Edlyn's heart.
Using the healing magic of herbs and the power of remembered love, Edlyn saves the warrior life. Now Hugh claims this brazen beauty for his own. But Edlyn, cynical in the ways of men, denies him—even as her flesh burns with unaccustomed fire. Passion becomes their battleground with no mercy given...in a bold age when danger and desire go hand in hand.
About the Author
Christina Dodd's novels have been translated into ten languages, won Romance Writers of America's prestigious Golden Heart and RITA® Awards, and have been called the year's best by Library Journal. Dodd is a regular on the USA Today, Publishers Weekly, and New York Times bestseller lists. Christina loves to hear from fans.
- Doris Kearns Goodwin -- "The Bully Pulpit"(Now)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "What Goes On"(2 days)
- Mary Rockwood Lane -- "Healing with the Arts"(2 days)
- Mirabai Starr -- "Saint Francis of Assisi", "Saint Teresa of Avila", and "The Showings of Julian of Norwich"(3 days)
- 25 Days of Grinch-mas Holiday Storytime, Featuring The Grinch!(9 days)