- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Cat Spitting Mad: A Joe Grey Mystery
Hell hath no fury like a feline enraged. Though Joe Grey and Dulcie are merely housecats, they each have a strong sense of justice -- to complement their uncanny ability to read, speak, and use the telephone. And they're furious that Max Harper, police chief of Molena Point and preferred target for Joe's harmless pranks, has been accused of a gruesome double murder.
The fleet-footed sleuthing duo is intent upon restoring an old friend's good name. But finding the missing little girl who was sole witness to the crime won't be easy -- especially with a hungry cougar on the prowl, a cat-killer on the loose ... and the kittenish antics of Joe and Dulcie's playful new "ward" causing big trouble that could take more than nine lives to survive.
About the Author
In addition to her popular Joe Grey mystery series for adults, for which she has received ten national Cat Writers' Association Awards for best novel of the year, Shirley Rousseau Murphy is a noted children's book author who has received five Council of Authors and Journalists Awards. She and her husband live in Carmel, California, where they serve as full-time household help to two demanding feline ladies.
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Night Guest"(8 hours)
- Marilyn Krysl -- "Yes, There Will Be Singing"(1 day)
- Binx Selby & Linda Jade Fong -- "The Balancepoint Mealplan & Cookbook"(2 days)
- Matteo Pistono -- "Fearless in Tibet"(3 days)
- Travel Writing -- A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(4 days)