- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
The Saturday Morning Murder: Psychoanalytic Case, A
Gur spins an intriguing mystery with international flavor and an attractive and likeable hero. When a revered senior analyst is found dead at the Jerusalem Psychoanalytic Society headquarters, Chief Inspector Michael Ohayon penetrates the elite, mysterious world of the institute to find the killer.
About the Author
Batya Gur (1947-2005) lived in Jerusalem, where she was a literary critic for Haaretz, Israel's most prestigious paper. She earned her master's in Hebrew literature at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, and she also taught literature for nearly twenty years.
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Orphan Master's Son"(10 hours)
- Julie DuBose -- "Effortless Beauty"(1 day)
- How Do Books Get Published? A Seminar with Literary Agent Sara Megibow(2 days)
- Linda Kohanov -- "The Power of the Herd"(7 days)
- Suspense Quadrupled: Four Writers of Mystery(8 days)