- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Women in Therapy
In clear, lively prose, Harriet Lerner takes a bold look at women and the psychotherapists who work with them.
About the Author
Harriet Lerner, Ph.D., is one of our nations most loved and respected relationship experts. Renowned for her work on the psychology of women and family relationships, she served as a staff psychologist at the Menninger Clinic for more than two decades. A distinguished lecturer, workshop leader, and psychotherapist, she is the author of The Dance of Anger and other bestselling books. She is also, with her sister, an award-winning children's book writer. She and her husband are therapists in Lawrence, Kansas, and have two sons.
- A Workshop with Chanel Helgason MD -- "First Steps to Time Mastery"(1 day)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Self Portrait with Expletives"(4 days)
- TaraShea Nesbit -- "The Wives of Los Alamos"(4 days)
- David Aguilar -- "Alien Worlds"(5 days)
- Jeffrey Bennett -- "What Is Relativity?"(6 days)