- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
To Kill a Mockingbird
To Kill a Mockingbird (Paperback)
By Harper Lee
Usually Ships in 1-5 days
Harper Lee's classic novel of a lawyer in the Deep South defending a black man charged with the rape of a white girl.
One of the best-loved stories of all time, To Kill a Mockingbird has earned many distinctions since its original publication in 1960. It won the Pulitzer Prize, has been translated into more than forty languages, sold more than thirty million copies worldwide, and been made into an enormously popular movie. Most recently, librarians across the country gave the book the highest of honors by voting it the best novel of the twentieth century.
About the Author
Harper Lee was born in 1926 in Monroeville, Alabama. She attended Huntington College and studied law at the University of Alabama. She has been awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the Pulitzer Prize, and many other accolades.
- A Workshop with Chanel Helgason MD -- "First Steps to Time Mastery"(12 hours)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Self Portrait with Expletives"(3 days)
- TaraShea Nesbit -- "The Wives of Los Alamos"(3 days)
- David Aguilar -- "Alien Worlds"(4 days)
- Jeffrey Bennett -- "What Is Relativity?"(5 days)