- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
After her ex-husband dies in a plane crash, Martha Gaver is horrified to learn that the executor of Raymond's estate is Charlie, the conservative, insufferable lawyer who represented Raymond in their bitter divorce. Yet soon after they reenter each other's lives, Martha, Charlie, and their teenage children find they have more in common than they imagined as they struggle to rebuild their lives...and that opposites really do attract.
Engaging,, witty, and entertaining, Domestic Pleasures is a touching, piercing tale of love lost, found, and embraced once again.
About the Author
Beth Gutcheon is the critically acclaimed author of eight previous novels: The New Girls, Still Missing, Domestic Pleasures, Saying Grace, Five Fortunes, More Than You Know, Leeway Cottage, and Good-bye and Amen. She is the writer of several film scripts, including the Academy Award nominee The Children of Theatre Street. She lives in New York City.
- A Workshop with Chanel Helgason MD -- "First Steps to Time Mastery"(8 hours)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Self Portrait with Expletives"(3 days)
- TaraShea Nesbit -- "The Wives of Los Alamos"(3 days)
- David Aguilar -- "Alien Worlds"(4 days)
- Jeffrey Bennett -- "What Is Relativity?"(5 days)