- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Love Again: Novel, A
Love, Again tells the story of a 65-year-old woman who falls in love and struggles to maintain her sanity. Widowed for many years, with grown children, Sarah is a writer who works in the theater in London. During the production of a play, she falls in love with a seductive young actor, the beautiful and androgynous 28-year-old Bill, and then with the more mature 35-year-old director Henry. Finding herself in a state of longing and desire that she had thought was the province of younger women, Sarah is compelled to explore and examine her own personal history of love, from her earliest childhood desires to her most recent obsessions. The result is a brilliant anatomy of love from a master of human psychology who remains one of the most daring writers of fiction at work today.
About the Author
Doris Lessing, winner of the 2007 Nobel Prize in Literature, is one of the most celebrated and distinguished writers of our time. She lives in north London.
- Travel Writing: A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(1 day)
- Nathaniel Vinton -- "The Fall Line"(1 day)
- Heather Sappenfield -- "The View from Who I Was"(5 days)
- Alexandra Fuller -- "Leaving Before the Rains Come"(8 days)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Blowout"(11 days)