- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Atticus: Novel, A
Colorado rancher Atticus Cody receives word that his wayward younger son, Scott, has committed suicide in Resurrection, Mexico. When Atticus travels south to recover Scott's body, he is puzzled by what he finds there and begins to suspect murder. Illuminating those often obscure chambers of the human heart, Atticus is the story of a father's steadfast and almost unfathomable love for his son, a mystery that Ron Hansen's fiction explores with a passion and intensity no reader will be able to resist.
About the Author
Ron Hansen is the bestselling author of the novel Atticus (a finalist for the National Book Award), Hitler's Niece, Mariette in Ecstasy, Desperadoes, and Isn't It Romantic?, as well as a collection of short stories, a collection of essays, and a book for children. The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford was a finalist for the PEN/Faulkner Award. Ron Hansen lives in northern California, where he teaches at Santa Clara University.
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "What Goes On"(1 day)
- Mary Rockwood Lane -- "Healing with the Arts"(1 day)
- Mirabai Starr -- "Saint Francis of Assisi", "Saint Teresa of Avila", and "The Showings of Julian of Norwich"(2 days)
- 25 Days of Grinch-mas Holiday Storytime, Featuring The Grinch!(8 days)
- Used Book Office Closed(10 days)