- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
This New York Times bestselling novel by Pulitzer Prize-winning author Annie Dillard is a mesmerizing evocation of life in the Pacific Northwest during the last decades of the 19th century.
About the Author
Annie Dillard has written eleven books, including the memoir of her parents, An American Childhood; the Northwest pioneer epic The Living; and the nonfiction narrative Pilgrim at Tinker Creek. A gregarious recluse, she is a member of the American Academy of Arts and Letters.
- Sil & Eliza Reynolds -- "Mothering and Daughtering"(19 hours)
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Twelve Tribes of Hattie"(5 days)
- Elana Amsterdam -- "Paleo Cooking from Elana's Pantry"(6 days)
- Khaled Hosseini -- "And the Mountains Echoed"(7 days)
- Simon Van Booy -- "The Illusion of Separateness"(10 days)