- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Crossing the Water
The Poetry of Sylvia Plath.
About the Author
Sylvia Plath was born in 1932 in Massachusetts. Her books include the poetry collections The Colossus, Crossing the Water, Winter Trees, Ariel, and The Collected Poems, which won the Pulitzer Prize. A complete and uncut facsimile edition of Ariel was published in 2004 with her original selection and arrangement of poems. She was married to the poet Ted Hughes, with whom she had a daughter, Frieda, and a son, Nicholas. She died in London in 1963.
- Linda Kohanov -- "The Power of the Herd"(3 days)
- Suspense Quadrupled: Four Writers of Mystery(4 days)
- Tovar Cerulli -- "The Mindful Carnivore"(5 days)
- Hilary Hart -- "Body of Wisdom"(11 days)
- Marc Bekoff -- "Ignoring Nature No More: The Case for Compassionate Conservation" & "Jasper's Story"(12 days)