- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
The Scent of Shadows: The First Sign of the Zodiac
When she was sixteen, Joanna Archer was brutally assaulted and left to die in the Nevada desert.
By rights, she should be dead.
Now a photographer by day, she prowls a different Las Vegas after sunset—a grim, secret Sin City where Light battles Shadow—seeking answers to whom or what she really is . . . and revenge for the horrors she was forced to endure.
But the nightmare is just beginning—for the demons are hunting Joanna, and the powerful shadows want her for their own . . .
About the Author
The New York Times bestselling author of the Signs of the Zodiac series and The Taken, and a former showgirl, Vicki Pettersson was born and raised—and still lives—in Sin City, where a backyard view of the Strip regularly inspires her to set down her martini and write.
Praise for The Scent of Shadows: The First Sign of the Zodiac…
“The Scent of Shadows came out of nowhere and slapped me silly. … You’re going to love this.”
“...Read at your own risk —it’ll keep you up past your bedtime.”
- Travel Writing: A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(1 day)
- Nathaniel Vinton -- "The Fall Line"(1 day)
- Heather Sappenfield -- "The View from Who I Was"(5 days)
- Alexandra Fuller -- "Leaving Before the Rains Come"(8 days)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Blowout"(11 days)