- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Little Bear and the Marco Polo
Since Else Holmelund Minarik's beloved Little Bear made his debut more than fifty years ago, generations of children have grown up with Little Bear by their side, delighting in his charming adventures and curious spirit.
Now Little Bear returns to the world of I Can Read in Little Bear and the Marco Poloa story filled with imagination, warmth, and tender memories that Grandfather shares with Little Bear.
About the Author
Else Holmelund Minarik first introduced readers to her timeless character in the classic Little Bear. Publication of this book, with illustrations by Maurice Sendak, launched the I Can Read series. This much-loved author continues to write stories for children at her home in North Carolina.
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Night Guest"(3 days)
- Marilyn Krysl -- "Yes, There Will Be Singing"(4 days)
- Binx Selby & Linda Jade Fong -- "The Balancepoint Mealplan & Cookbook"(5 days)
- Matteo Pistono -- "Fearless in Tibet"(6 days)
- Travel Writing -- A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(7 days)