- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Ladies Listen Up
You'll never hear the truth from your man, so . . . Ladies Listen Up
Diego Christian's trail of deceit follows him all the way to the altar. After ruining the life of the woman he was to marry, he continues to find himself in one casual relationship after another with other men's wives and girlfriends. Through his sex-a-thon he meets a magazine editor who helps him develop his own column—"Ladies Listen Up"—dishing out relationship advice to women. When his behavior finally begins to cost him, Diego has to decide if he can—or wants to—change.
Jacob Marsh, a teacher at Lyndon B. Johnson High School, is Diego's best friend. Jacob has always been cool under pressure and is a master manipulator. When he makes a critical mistake with a student who has a crush on him, he soon learns that covering it up may cost him everything he's worked so hard to keep.
Through their drama-filled trysts, Diego, Jacob, and others give women the lowdown on the way men work.
About the Author
Darren Coleman is the author of Before I Let Go and Don't Ever Wonder. A former elementary-school teacher, he is now a full-time writer and coaches in a youth football league. He lives in Bowie, Maryland.
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Night Guest"(16 hours)
- Marilyn Krysl -- "Yes, There Will Be Singing"(1 day)
- Binx Selby & Linda Jade Fong -- "The Balancepoint Mealplan & Cookbook"(2 days)
- Matteo Pistono -- "Fearless in Tibet"(3 days)
- Travel Writing -- A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(4 days)