- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Go West, Amelia Bedelia!
One day, out West at the Double B Ranch, a stranger appears . . . Amelia Bedelia!
Amelia Bedelia visits her uncle's dude ranch and makes herself at home on the range, getting all tied up (by her own lasso) and stopping a stampede (with only her own two hands)!
The West sure is wild when Amelia Bedelia comes to town!
About the Author
Herman Parish was in the fourth grade when his aunt, Peggy Parish, wrote the first book about Amelia Bedelia. The author lives in Princeton, New Jersey.
Praise for Go West, Amelia Bedelia!…
“No child can resist Amelia [Bedelia] and her literal trips through the minefield of the English language—and no adult can fail to notice that she’s usually right when she’s wrong.”
-New York Times Book Review
- Deborah Frazier -- "Colorado's Hot Springs"(11 hours)
- Travel Writing: A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(2 days)
- Nathaniel Vinton -- "The Fall Line"(2 days)
- Heather Sappenfield -- "The View from Who I Was"(6 days)
- Alexandra Fuller -- "Leaving Before the Rains Come"(9 days)