- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Amelia Bedelia Talks Turkey
When Amelia Bedelia is put in charge of the school Thanksgiving pageant, things are bound to get a little mixed up. After all, she thinks roles are a type of bread, the dressing room is where the turkey's stuffing goes, and that a cast party happens after you've followed a well-wisher's command to "break a leg!" Will Amelia Bedelia bring the house down . . . literally?
Let's all give thanks for another hilarious Amelia Bedelia episode!
About the Author
Herman Parish was in the fourth grade when his aunt, Peggy Parish, wrote the first book about Amelia Bedelia. The author lives in Princeton, New Jersey.
- Heather Sappenfield -- "The View from Who I Was"(3 days)
- Alexandra Fuller -- "Leaving Before the Rains Come"(6 days)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Blowout"(9 days)
- William Ury -- "Getting to Yes with Yourself"(9 days)
- Sw. Shraddhananda aka Rev. Dr. Sonya Jones -- "Jesus Was a Shaktipat Guru"(10 days)