- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Serge A. Storms is back with a bullet, torn between homicide and souvenirs, cranking up the fevered action as the pot boils over on a street called Lobster Lane. It's reunion time in the Sunshine State, and we're not just talking the family jamboree of the blood-soaked McGraw criminal clan, whose nastiest, meanest member, finally released from prison, is heading south bent on revenge. Serge's drug-addled bud Coleman's here as well, torn between getting hammered and getting more hammered, while trying to construct the biggest bong ever. Meanwhile the government is covering up a growing list of mysterious victims across Florida who may or may not be connected to a nefarious plot being hatched against national security. Something has set the Non-Confrontationalists off on a rampage. And everyone is rushing to flee Tampa on a cruise ship to hell.
About the Author
Tim Dorsey was a reporter and editor for the Tampa Tribune from 1987 to 1999, and is the author of thirteen novels. He lives in Tampa, Florida.
- Heather Sappenfield -- "The View from Who I Was"(3 days)
- Alexandra Fuller -- "Leaving Before the Rains Come"(6 days)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Blowout"(9 days)
- William Ury -- "Getting to Yes with Yourself"(9 days)
- Sw. Shraddhananda aka Rev. Dr. Sonya Jones -- "Jesus Was a Shaktipat Guru"(10 days)