- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
In My Wildest Fantasies: Pembroke Palace Series, Book One
She was just a girl when the future duke saved her from certain tragedy.
But his search for a suitable bride will end with a swift seduction that makes her every inch a woman.
About the Author
Julianne MacLean fell in love with some of the classic romances—Jane Eyre, Wuthering Heights, and Pride and Prejudice—while completing her degree in English literature. Then she decided that she needed a "real job," but after a brief stint as a government auditor, she realized she just didn't care enough about numbers matching up. So a month before her wedding, she sat down and wrote the first paragraph of a romance. Now fifteen years, a husband, and a daughter later, Julianne is a happy, fulfilled, stay-at-home mom and a devoted romance writer.
- Travel Writing: A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(2 hours)
- Nathaniel Vinton -- "The Fall Line"(5 hours)
- Heather Sappenfield -- "The View from Who I Was"(4 days)
- Alexandra Fuller -- "Leaving Before the Rains Come"(7 days)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Blowout"(10 days)