- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Are Lobsters Ambidextrous?: An Imponderables Book
Ponder, if you will ...
Has anyone ever seen a live Cornish game hen?
Why do quarterbacks say "Hut"?
Why do "sea" gulls congregate in parking
lots of shopping centers?
What does the "Q" in Q-Tips stand for?
Pop culture guru David Feldman demystifies these questions and much more in Are Lobsters Ambidextrous? Part of the Imponderables® series—the unchallenged source of answers to civilization's everyday mysteries—and charmingly illustrated by Kassie Schwan, this book provides you with information that encyclopedias, dictionaries, and almanacs just don't have. And think about it, where else are you going to find out what happens to the caffeine left over from making decaffeinated coffee?
About the Author
David Feldman is the author of ten previous volumes of Imponderables®. He has a master's degree in popular culture from Bowling Green State University in Ohio and consults and lectures on the media. He lives in New York City.
- Heather Sappenfield -- "The View from Who I Was"(4 days)
- Alexandra Fuller -- "Leaving Before the Rains Come"(7 days)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Blowout"(10 days)
- William Ury -- "Getting to Yes with Yourself"(10 days)
- Sw. Shraddhananda aka Rev. Dr. Sonya Jones -- "Jesus Was a Shaktipat Guru"(11 days)