- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Goodnight Moon Cloth Book
It's time to say goodnight, and on each soft page of this classic bedtime book, the quiet words and pictures will lull a child to sleep.
About the Author
Few writers have been as attuned to the concerns and emotions of childhood as Margaret Wise Brown (1910-1952). A graduate of Hollins College and the progressive Bank Street College of Education, she combined her literary aspirations with the study of child development. Her unique ability to see the world through a child's eyes is unequaled. Her many classic books continue to delight thousands of young listeners and readers year after year.
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Night Guest"(5 days)
- Marilyn Krysl -- "Yes, There Will Be Singing"(6 days)
- Binx Selby & Linda Jade Fong -- "The Balancepoint Mealplan & Cookbook"(7 days)
- Matteo Pistono -- "Fearless in Tibet"(8 days)
- Travel Writing -- A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(9 days)